Commercial Cleaning Services for Difficult Projects in Kent County & Surrounding Areas
Tough Cleaning Services
State-of-the-Art Cleaning Equipment
Custom Cleaning Solutions
All commercial cleaning jobs are not created equally. Throughout our more than 40 years in the commercial cleaning industry, we have had the pleasure to tackle some seemingly impossible jobs. Regardless of how unusual the job might be, we always do our best to come up with a viable solution. More times than not, we can clean the surface, and we always strive to exceed the customer’s expectation.
Think you have a cleaning surface that no one could possibly tackle? Give Corporate Clean Services in Grand Rapids a call at 833-71CLEAN. We would be happy to see the space and provide you with a free quote.
Tough Cleaning Services
When you have been in business for many decades we have, you tend to see it all. We love a good challenge, which is why we want you to bring us your toughest cleaning projects. What are some of the jobs we have tackled to the surprise and delight of our commercial clients?
- Ceiling grids. You might not think about all the gridwork between your ceiling tiles or textiles, but that gridwork is exposed to plenty of debris, dust, moisture and pathogens. It can become discolored and even rusty making your ceiling look dirty even if the tiles are pristine. We have expertise in cleaning and painting ceiling grids to bring them back to like-new condition.
- OSHA safety lines in manufacturing facilities. Are your OSHA safety lines getting grubby or starting to rub off? Are you having problems keeping them clean so they can be seen by all the workers at your plant? Instead of repainting them or reinstalling them, let Corporate Clean Services take a look first. We can usually find a suitable, practical way to get them back to like-new condition fast.
- Exterior signs and other building notifications. Talk about exposure to the elements! Anything on the exterior of your building is bound to get dirty throughout the changing Grand Rapids seasons. The good news is that no project is too tough for us to clean.
- Bathrooms. Some bathrooms, especially public-facing facilities, can get extraordinarily dirty. From stall handles to grout lines, we can clean it all to exceed your expectations.
Contact us now to talk about your tough cleaning needs.
State-of-the-Art Cleaning Equipment
We could never get the amazing results we do without investing in superior cleaning equipment. Our equipment allows us to quickly clean everything from windows to textiles safely and economically. Plus, all the products we use are as environmentally sound as possible. This allows us to help you bring the most secure, feel-good clean to your commercial facility.
We constantly upgrade to stay at the leading edge of our industry. You may be surprised at how streamlined our modern equipment is as well as how fast it can get the job done. All of our team members know how to make the best use of our equipment and are highly trained operators and representatives.
Ceiling Cleaning in Grand Rapids
What do you do when your facility’s ceiling gets stained from years of absorbing everything from airborne particles to moisture to exhaust fumes that travel from the outside indoors? You call Corporate Clean Services, of course. Our team is ready to handle the highest ceilings and bring them back to life again. Plus, we use the most eco-friendly cleaning products and solutions we can find so you feel good about partnering with us.
Types of Ceilings We Clean
If you have a ceiling, we can clean it. No ceiling surface is too strange, porous, textured or exotic. Below are common ceiling types. Perhaps one of them sounds just like your space.
- Warehouse Ceilings and HVAC
- Drop ceilings
- Open Rafter ceiling
- Cathedral ceilings
- Beam ceilings (wood, steel, etc.)
- Coved and domed ceilings
If you have an unconventional ceiling, we can clean that as well. Our ceiling cleaning extends to whatever is overhead.
Why Ceilings Need to Be Professionally Cleaned
Chances are that your regular custodial and janitorial maintenance crew members are not equipped to address your ceiling during their routine visits to your facility. Most likely, they are better equipped to focus on easy-to-reach surfaces like floors, countertops and windows. However, the ceiling is a place that does need to be cleaned on a regular basis, even if it is just once or twice yearly.
As you might remember from your days in school, hot air rises. This means that anything in the air, from bacteria to pollen to dust, will rise with drafts. More than likely, those particles will adhere at some point to the ceiling. Eventually, the ceiling will become visibly dirty in spots.
Want specific feedback on ceiling cleaning for your Grand Rapids facility? Call us right away. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a free bid.
Ceiling Grid Painting
One of the options we always offer ceiling cleaning clients is to hire us to paint their ceiling grids. Often, ceiling grids can turn dirty or discolored. However, they do not necessarily have to be replaced. Save time and money by repainting your ceiling grid and not changing your entire ceiling.
When we meet to discuss painting for ceiling grids, we can refer you to other customers who have loved their painted ceiling grid results.
Floor Epoxy Removal in Grand Rapids
Have you ever been told that you could not possibly remove your floor epoxy without totally damaging your floor surface? Or were you convinced that you would have to replace your epoxy-covered floors? We’ve found innovative ways to remove epoxy without damaging the original floor surface.
Like all our processes, we use a combination of know-how and experience to come up with creative solutions to even the most challenging and perplexing floor issues. Show us around your site, and let us come up with a plan for addressing your stained, soiled epoxy floors.
Delivering Superior Service and Commercial Customer Benefits
You thought your cleaning needs were tough. We want the chance to prove they can be overcome with a little thoughtfulness, elbow grease, TLC and innovation. Work with our team and enjoy benefits including:
- Saving money by not having to replace floors that can be more economically restored.
- Boosting the look and feel of your commercial facility.
- Increasing the health and wellness aspect of all your spaces, especially those that are customer-facing.
- Beautifying the appearance throughout your building.
- Improving the look of your building if you are getting ready to put it on the market.
Call our offices now for a free quote at 833-71CLEAN.
Custom Cleaning Solutions: We Specialize in Difficult Projects!
We are not limited to typical cleaning… a few of the unusual jobs have included:
- Painting ceiling grids
- Removal and re-applying taped and painted OSHA safety lanes
- Removal of rust stains on exterior signage and buildings
- Repairs of bathroom partitions, and installation of bathroom dispensers
If you feel like you have a space in your commercial building in Grand Rapids that simply will not respond to ordinary types of cleaning products and processes, please call us before giving up. We have helped many clients revitalize areas that they thought were too far gone. You have already invested in your commercial building, and our job is to help you get the most out of that investment. Whenever we can, we strive to help you spend less on renovations if the current areas can be given new life.
Below are just two cases of unusually challenging projects that we handled to the satisfaction of the clients. Your project may be totally different, or you may see similarities. Either way, please call Corporate Clean Services to talk about getting a free estimate on your nontraditional cleaning, sanitizing or restoration job. You will never be billed until you are completely pleased with the results, so you risk nothing when you contact our representatives today. In fact, you could end up saving hundreds of thousands of dollars, like the company in Case #1:
A healthcare facility near Grand Rapids, Michigan had just installed a very expensive imported rubber/fiberglass floor in their food service area which was then damaged by workers dragging heavy material across the floor. Replacement cost would have been $250,000, and would have pushed the completion date back 3 months. We got the call to see if we could undo the damage. After a day of experimenting, we figured it out. This job saved the customer $246,000.
The customer, general contractor, and trades people were HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
Many customers have permanent epoxies, or other sealers on their floors. Unfortunately, the permanent coatings eventually ugly-out, and need to be removed WE CAN DO IT! We have rescued many customers by removing permanent floor coatings that can not be removed.