A poorly cleaned health care facility is both unsightly and a risk to patients, staff and visitors. From patients with weakened immune systems to those with highly contagious viruses, health care facilities have large populations of individuals who require a sanitary environment. Because of this, health care cleaning services require a greater level of care to ensure the entire environment is clean and sterile.
To protect the health and well-being of your patients, staff and visitors, Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services offers a range of health care cleaning services designed to eliminate germs and stop the spread of disease and infection.
Our Health Care Facility Cleaning Services
The team at Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services receives comprehensive training and stays up to date with industry and safety knowledge. This experience, paired with our premium tools and cleaning solutions, ensures our team will exceed your expectations.
Our health care and medical office cleaning services include :
- Custodial and janitorial: Our custodial and janitorial services ensure your health care facility receives consistent cleaning. Hard surfaces abound in medical facilities ranging from the countertops at nurses’ stations to shelving in patients’ rooms. Regardless of the surface, we will use the appropriate cleaning products. As part of your maintenance program, we can perform other services such as floor and glass cleaning.
- Hard floors: Most medical facilities have some type of hard flooring throughout the building. Our team will work closely with you to create an ongoing cleaning strategy that keeps the floors from looking visibly dirty. Our deep cleaning processes also keep harmful bacteria and germs from building up on the floor even in troublesome areas such as grout.
- Windows: To remove smudges and germs from windows located throughout your hospital, our team will hand clean both the inside and outside of the glass. For a deep clean, you can request to have the window frames, sills and ledges wiped down as well.
- Unusual surfaces: Whether it’s ceiling grids or an oddly shaped bathroom, your health care facility might have some unusual or hard-to-reach surfaces. Our team can come up with innovative solutions for any challenging space inside your facility.
- Total building disinfection: One of the most effective ways to sanitize and disinfect your medical facility is to use a disinfection system. Corporate Clean Services is equipped with the powerful Clorox Total 360™ system, which eliminates bacteria and viruses from surfaces. If necessary, we can even come out the same day if your facility is dealing with an unexpected outbreak.
Request a Free Quote From Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services
Regardless of the type or size of your health care facility, Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services follows the same process to ensure that we exceed your expectations. We always start cleaning projects by examining the space so that we can create a custom plan that meets your needs and budget.
Then, we stay in touch while our team works, and follow up after we’re done to make sure you are happy with your service.
If you need any comprehensive hospital cleaning services in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, reach out to us today! We are more than happy to answer your questions and provide you with a free quote.