Tile & Grout Cleaning Services in Grand Rapid, MI
Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services is your source for quality tile & grout cleaning services in the Grand Rapids area.
The people at Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services have spent more than 40 years serving businesses in Grand Rapids and the surrounding communities. Our special processes allow us to pull up even ground-in dirt, grease, and bacteria- restoring your tile and grout. To learn more about how we can help you meet your floor sanitation and cleaning needs, please contact us today We provide free estimates for grout and tile cleaning service in Grand Rapids, and we always concentrate on exceeding expectations.
Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning in Grand Rapids: Our Process
What makes our tile and grout deep cleaning process work so well? We have a process that uses high temperature and high pressure, special chemicals and cleaning products, free of bleaches and acids that can damage both tile and grout.
Here’s how we deliver a thoroughly clean finished product with our commercial cleaning services:
- Pretreatment: First, we pretreat the tile and grout with high-alkaline chemicals. The chemicals break apart even the strongest bonds between the dirt and oils buried into the flooring and grout.
- Deep clean: Next, we scrub and rinse the floor using high-pressure steam flow with a tile and grout cleaning machine, followed by immediate vacuuming. The pressure loosens the already broken-down dirt and oil, and the high-powered vacuum cleaner sucks up all the moisture. This deep extraction gets far down to remove even stains and odors you thought were impossible to clean.
- Rinse and dry: As an added step, we rinse the floor with clear water to further remove the remaining debris and dirt that the alkaline solution may have missed. After high-pressure washing and extraction, the floor is now ready to dry and use.
Extend Floor Lifespans With Preventive Tile and Grout Maintenance
After initially bringing us in to revitalize your tile and grout surfaces, talk with our team about developing a regular deep cleaning maintenance schedule. When paired with your regular custodial and janitorial maintenance, a seasonal or twice-yearly deep clean can help you head off future staining. We always customize these plans to fit your needs. This tile grout cleaning process offers several advantages:
- Longer life span: Regular tile and grout cleaning remove harmful materials and debris that could break down or damage your tile flooring over time. Your floors will last longer, adding years to their lifespan. Routine service can also save you time and money in the long run, as tricky messes are easier to clean when they haven’t had time to sit or soak into flooring, potentially staining the tile or grout in the process.
- Better presentation: Clean floors let you present a more attractive, updated first appearance to clients and guests. First impressions are essential in business, and the cleaner your floors are, the more your guests or clients will want to return to your business. Cleaner spaces promote longer stays and create a positive feeling about the quality of your product, food or service.
- Employee pride: When you take pride in your commercial floor’s appearance, you’re setting a high standard for quality across daily operations. This may also prompt your employees to take more pride in the work they do, and they will feel better about working in their spaces.
- Health and safety: Routine cleaning eliminates build-up that could contaminate other surfaces. With our scheduled services, you will present a healthier environment for both employees and customers, with less chance for mold and bacterial growth. Because our commercial tile cleaner products are environmentally friendly, you’re also promoting greener practices.
- Improved workflow: Dirty tile and grout increase the chance for germs, bacteria, viruses and infections to spread among employees. A cleaner workspace is healthier for you, your staff and your guests. It also encourages a more organized and presentable space, which may positively impact attendance and improve daily workflow.
Common Grout and Tile Problems Among Grand Rapids Businesses
It probably will not surprise you to learn that many of our clients require commercial tile grout cleaning services to address frequent concerns. These grout cleaning services include:
- Grout discoloration and staining: Did you choose a light-colored grout when you installed your tile and grout floor in a bathroom, kitchen, hallway or other commercial space? Over time, lighter grout tends to show dirt and grime. This leaves it looking unevenly colored, stained, spotted, moldy and dull. Using our innovative processes and long-time expertise in the corporate floor cleaning world, we help revitalize even the most dreadful looking grout for a like-new clean.
- Tile staining and dullness: Your once-bright tiles have taken on a less-than-appealing sheen. Rather than getting in touch with a flooring manufacturer, seller or installer for a costly tile replacement, talk to our technicians instead. Often, all the tiles require is treatment using a commercial tile cleaner. You might be shocked at how beautiful your tiles can be with a little professional TLC from Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services.
- Dark areas between tiles and grout: Over time, grout can shrink and pull away from tiles. This leads to unexpected grout lines throughout your floor. These lines leave the impression that your floor is dirty, even after regular janitorial cleaning. Our tools can get into those crevices and pull out most or all of the staining materials and bacteria, so all you see is an attractive floor.
- General wear and tear: Perhaps your building was older when you bought or leased your space. You did not replace your tile and grout at the time, but it is starting to look dated now. Or, you may have been hard at work in your space, only to realize your floor is starting to show signs of wear and tear. Our tile and grout commercial cleaning services include recommendations on how to spruce up and modernize tile and grout floors. For instance, you may be interested in tile and grout dying, a procedure that breathes new vibrancy into tired or older tile and grout surfaces. For this and other tile and grout cleaning services in Grand Rapids, Hudsonville, Holland and the surrounding areas, contact us!
- Smelly grout: Because grout is porous, it tends to absorb liquids this is a concern, especially in bathrooms and commercial kitchens! Eventually, the build-up of moisture can lead to the formation of bacteria and mildew. Not only is this unhealthy for everyone who comes into your building, but it can make a space smell bad. Even the cleanest spaces are at risk for odor and bacteria absorption. Why risk sending the wrong message to visitors and employees? Clean up your smelly grout with a little help from our tile and grout cleaning service.
No matter what type of tile and grout cleaning issues you are facing at your commercial property, Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services in Grand Rapids is ready to offer commercial tile and grout cleaning in the Kent County area. Contact us today to arrange a walk-through and receive a free quote.
We’re Committed to Quality
Our high-quality tile and grout cleaning equipment and professionalism keep your building looking good. And that is what business is all about. We know that first impressions matter, so we make sure that whatever custodial services we perform will reflect well on you. For this reason, we continuously invest in the latest innovations and stay up-to-date on emerging cleaning products and methods. In the four decades, we have served the Grand Rapids community, we have always striven to be leaders in commercial janitorial cleaning services and floor cleaning industries.
Call us today for a free quote and to walk through your facility. We would appreciate the chance to talk with you about everything we do and how we can keep your commercial space looking amazing. We can even introduce you to new ways to keep your facility in tiptop shape and avoid overspending on capital expenditures like buying and installing new carpets or other flooring.
Request a Tile Grout Cleaning Quote From Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services
If this sounds like music to your ears, contact Corporate Cleaning & Facility Services today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
We also offer many services beyond commercial tile and grout cleaning, including carpet cleaning for office buildings, commercial-grade space disinfection, window cleaning, hardwood cleaning, cleaning for hard surface floors, janitorial cleaning and unusual floor cleaning. We look forward to wowing you with the finished product every time.