Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Grand Rapids
Tile and grout cleaning
Tile and grout dyeing
Tile and grout sealer
As one of the most popular types of commercial flooring, tile and grout can give any space an attractive look. However, the upkeep of this kind of floor can seem overwhelming. Over time and even with regular custodial and janitorial cleanings, tile and grout can become soiled and stained. It can even take on an unpleasant odor. Yet you do not have to replace your tile or grout to get it back to like-new condition. You simply need to work with the right tile and grout cleaning services provider right here in Grand Rapids, Byron Center, Hudsonville and beyond.
The people at Corporate Clean Services have spent more than 40 years serving businesses in Grand Rapids and the surrounding communities. Our special processes allow us to pull up even ground-in dirt, grease, and bacteria- restoring your tile and grout. To learn more about how we can help you meet your floor sanitation and cleaning needs, please contact us today. We provide free estimates for grout and tile cleaning service in Grand Rapids, and we always concentrate on exceeding expectations.
Another service we offer is grout dyeing. When grout becomes stained, it can seem as if it will never return to its original color. However, our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to dye it, usually to a darker hue than it was before. Not only does this mask any remaining stains, but it can transform your tiled space!
Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning in Grand Rapids: Our Process
What makes our tile and grout deep cleaning process work so well? We have a process that uses high temperature and high pressure, special chemicals and cleaning products, free of bleaches and acids that can damage both tile and grout.
Here’s how we deliver a thoroughly clean finished product:
- Pretreatment: First, we pretreat the tile and grout with high-alkaline chemicals. The chemicals break apart even the strongest bonds between the dirt and oils buried into the flooring and grout.
- Deep clean: Next, we scrub and rinse the floor using high-pressure steam flow with a tile and grout cleaning machine, followed by immediate vacuuming. The pressure loosens the already broken-down dirt and oil, and the high-powered vacuum cleaner sucks up all the moisture. This deep extraction gets far down to remove even stains and odors you thought were impossible to clean.
- Rinse and dry: As an added step, we rinse the floor with clear water to further remove the remaining debris and dirt that the alkaline solution may have missed. After high-pressure washing and extraction, the floor is now ready to dry and use.
If you want more protection to avoid future issues, we also offer sealants for tile and grout. Contact Corporate Clean for tile and grout cleaning in Zeeland, Holland and the entire Grand Rapids area.
Common Grout and Tile Problems and Complaints for Grand Rapids Businesses
It probably will not surprise you to learn that many of our clients require commercial tile and grout cleaning services to address frequent concerns. These include:
- Grout discoloration and staining: Did you choose a light-colored grout when you installed your tile and grout floor in a bathroom, kitchen, hallway or other commercial space? Over time, lighter grout tends to show dirt and grime. This leaves it looking unevenly colored, stained, spotted, moldy and dull. Using our innovative processes and long-time expertise in the corporate floor cleaning world, we help revitalize even the most dreadful looking grout for a like-new clean.
- Tile staining and dullness: Your once-bright tiles have taken on a less-than-appealing sheen. Rather than getting in touch with a flooring manufacturer, seller or installer for a costly tile replacement, talk to our technicians instead. Often, all the tiles require is treatment using a commercial tile cleaner. You might be shocked at how beautiful your tiles can be with a little professional TLC from Corporate Clean Services.
- Dark areas between tiles and grout: Over time, grout can shrink and pull away from tiles. This leads to unexpected lines throughout your floor. These lines leave the impression that your floor is dirty, even after regular janitorial cleaning. Our tools can get into those crevices and pull out most or all of the staining materials and bacteria, so all you see is an attractive floor.
- General wear and tear: Perhaps your building was older when you bought or leased your space. You did not replace your tile and grout at the time, but it is starting to look dated now. Or, you may have been hard at work in your space, only to realize your floor is starting to show signs of wear and tear. Our tile and grout commercial cleaning services include recommendations on how to spruce up and modernize tile and grout floors. For instance, you may be interested in tile and grout dying, a procedure that breathes new vibrancy into tired or older tile and grout surfaces. For this and other tile and grout cleaning services in Grand Rapids, Hudsonville, Holland and the surrounding areas, contact us!
- Smelly grout: Because grout is porous, it tends to absorb liquids — this is a concern, especially in bathrooms and commercial kitchens! Eventually, the build-up of moisture can lead to the formation of bacteria and mildew. Not only is this unhealthy for everyone who comes into your building, but it can make a space smell bad. Even the cleanest spaces are at risk for odor and bacteria absorption. Why risk sending the wrong message to visitors and employees? Clean up your smelly grout with a little help from our tile and grout cleaning specialists.
No matter what type of tile and grout issues you are facing at your commercial property, Corporate Clean Services in Grand Rapids is ready to offer commercial tile and grout cleaning in the Kent County area. Contact us today to arrange a walk-through and receive a free quote.
Clean tile and grout are key in making your building shine. Dirty tile and grout hurt the image of your company. Many of our clients that have used our Corporate Clean Services, Inc. Color Seal have light-colored tile and grout. In high traffic areas, the grout gets dirty faster and requires professional cleaning more often.
The color sealer is applied by our certified technicians and is both rigorous and tedious work. The end result, however, is stunning. Light tile with dark grout looks amazing and is low maintenance.
A few reasons it may be a good time to schedule a grout dyeing appointment include:
- Your grout and tiles remain discolored, even after regular visits from a professional cleaning and stain remover service.
- You’re opening your facility to the public, where floor appearance is an important part of maintaining your reputation or brand image.
- Your grout or tile has recently been stained by something like ink, smoke or grease.
- You’re preparing your property for resale and want to present the best possible product.
- You’ve purchased or leased a new facility and want to deep clean before moving in.
To maintain the fresh new appearance, we recommend annual tile and grout cleaning to preserve your floor’s grout.
Benefits of Regular Restorative and Preventive Tile and Grout Maintenance
After initially bringing us in to revitalize your tile and grout surfaces, talk with our team about developing a regular deep cleaning maintenance schedule. When paired with your regular custodial and janitorial maintenance, a seasonal or twice-yearly deep clean can help you head off future staining. We always customize these plans to fit your needs.
This type of proactive maintenance offers several advantages:
- Longer life span: Regular tile and grout cleaning remove harmful materials and debris that could break down or damage your flooring over time. Your floors will last longer, adding years to their lifespan. Routine service can also save you time and money in the long run, as tricky messes are easier to clean when they haven’t had time to sit or soak into flooring, potentially staining the tile or grout in the process.
- Better presentation: Clean floors let you present a more attractive, updated first appearance to clients and guests. First impressions are essential in business, and the cleaner your floors are, the more your guests or clients will want to return to your business. Cleaner spaces promote longer stays and create a positive feeling about the quality of your product, food or service.
- Employee pride: When you take pride in your commercial floor’s appearance, you’re setting a high standard for quality across daily operations. This may also prompt your employees to take more pride in the work they do, and they will feel better about working in their spaces.
- Health and safety: Routine cleaning eliminates build-up that could contaminate other surfaces. With our scheduled services, you will present a healthier environment for both employees and customers, with less chance for mold and bacterial growth. Because our commercial tile cleaner products are environmentally friendly, you’re also promoting greener practices.
- Improved workflow: Dirty tile and grout increase the chance for germs, bacteria, viruses and infections to spread among employees. A cleaner workspace is healthier for you, your staff and your guests. It also encourages a more organized and presentable space, which may positively impact attendance and improve daily workflow.
Request a Tile Cleaning Quote From Corporate Clean Services
If this sounds like music to your ears, contact Corporate Clean Services today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
We also offer many services beyond commercial tile and grout cleaning, including carpet cleaning for office buildings, commercial-grade space disinfection, window cleaning, hardwood cleaning, cleaning for hard surface floors, janitorial cleaning and unusual floor cleaning. We look forward to wowing you with the finished product every time.