Upholstery Cleaning in Grand Rapids by
Corporate Clean Services
Cleaning all types of fabrics
Use specialty upholstery equipment
You pay attention to the way that your floors look. In fact, you do everything in your power to ensure that they are spotless all the time. But have you thought about your other textiles, such as upholstered items?
Modern commercial spaces typically include plenty of upholstered surfaces. Like carpeting, upholstery tends to filter bacteria and particles from the air. As a result, it can become very dirty. The best way to bring it back to sound condition is by hiring an upholstery cleaning service that focuses specifically on textiles.
Corporate Clean Services in Grand Rapids brings more than 40 years of expertise to every upholstery cleaning job. Our goal is for your upholstery to function the way it should and represent you positively to employees and visitors. Call today at 833-71CLEAN or fill out our online form for a free quote to find out how we can help you revive your upholstery throughout your business.
Common Upholstery Clean Services for Commercial Buildings
Where do we typically find upholstery in commercial buildings? Check out some of the more frequent uses for upholstery and textiles:
- Chairs, sofas, loveseats and other seating implements. When was the last time the couch in your waiting area got a thorough cleaning? And has your favorite office chair ever been deep cleaned by a professional cleaner? If you answered “no,” you are not alone. These surfaces can become breeding grounds for bacteria and dirt. Spruce them up and freshen up the air in the process with upholstery cleaning.
- Panels and walls. Many offices rely on cubicles to create individual areas for people to work. Generally, those cubicles are comprised of a series of upholstered or textile panels that are joined together. The panels serve as sound barriers and function as filters for airborne dust and allergens. When they start to show signs of dirt and wear, they are already very soiled. Upholstery cleaning can extract even stubborn stains from these surfaces and leave them looking more appealing than they have in years.
Your business may have upholstery and textiles in other places, too. When we conduct an initial walk-through, we can talk about all the areas in your facility that will benefit from a thorough upholstery cleaning.
Get to Know Our Special Equipment and Chemicals
When we say we treat your upholstery like it was our own, we mean it. For that reason, we use only top-of-the-line equipment, chemicals and processes when we handle upholstery cleaning projects. We see every job as custom and make certain that we make appropriate choices when it comes to deciding which protocols make the most sense.
In order to get upholstery the deepest clean, we use eco-friendly heated solutions that penetrate deep down into the upholstery fibers and bond to debris, particles, pathogens and staining agents. High-powered vacuums offer the suction needed to pull up the now-dirty solution without leaving behind excess moisture or residue. The result is a green clean you can feel great about for everyone who enters your commercial space.
How many allergens and how much dirt can we remove in one visit? In most cases, the vast majority of pollen and unwanted particulate will be gone upon completion of your project. Plus, we can then cover the now-clean upholstery with a fabric protectant to act as a shield against future wear and tear. Talk to our professional technicians about arranging a regular upholstery maintenance cleaning schedule to keep up with the needs of all your surfaces.
Advantages to Regular Upholstery Cleaning
After bringing Corporate Clean Services into your building to deep clean all the upholstery, consider working with us to create a plan for regular upholstery maintenance. Even if it is only once or twice a year, it can help you see some serious benefits:
- Your textiles and breathable upholstery will do a better job as an air filter for collecting and holding onto all those airborne particles that can lead to employee illness.
- Your facility will have a fresher smell. You may not realize it, but the stale smell that starts emanating from many cubby spaces often originates not just from dirty floors, but from dirty cubicle walls.
- You will show your employees that you truly care about their health and well-being. This is especially important in an era when top talent tends to move from place to place in search of an employer that will work hard to support their needs.
- You will present a positive first impression on everyone from potential new hires to prospective clients and investors. What better way to make someone feel comfortable in your waiting area than to have freshly cleaned upholstered items for them to sit on?
- You can save quite a bit of money. Every time you allow your upholstered items to get too soiled, you risk having to replace them due to wear and tear on the fibers. By taking a preventative approach and hiring an upholstery cleaner in Grand Rapids, you can stretch your capital expenditures budget. Who wants to waste tens of thousands of dollars on replacements when you can spend much less to keep up what you already have?
Contact Upholstery Cleaning Professionals in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Did you know that most cleaning companies clean upholstery like they do carpets? We never treat fabrics, leather or other upholstered surfaces as if they were carpeting. All our processes are geared toward safely removing what you do not want and keeping everything you do! From furniture to window hangings to wall partitions, we take a professional approach to our work.
In fact, each of our background-checked employees is highly trained in the art and science of upholstery and textile cleaning. We never leave anything to chance, which is why we believe in constant development, education and improvement. It’s what you would expect from a company that has more than 40 years experience cleaning every type of surface and fabric.
Discover why we have led the upholstery cleaning pack in Grand Rapids for decades. Contact us today to talk about all your upholstering cleaning needs. Remember that we offer free, no-obligation quotes. And you won’t receive a bill until we are sure you’re 100 percent satisfied with the results. Talk to us today, and let us take on your biggest, dirtiest upholstery challenge!