Last Modified: January 23, 2023
Corporate Cleaning and Facility Services (“we” or “us”) respects your privacy and are
the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you interact with
us, including on our website (corporatecleanservices.com, referred to in this Policy as the
“Website”) and how we use that information, as well as our practices for collecting, using,
maintaining, and disclosing various information. Please note that we do not sell your
information to third parties and we use your information only for those purposes set forth
in this Policy.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
• On the Website
• In electronic communications, such as e-mail and any other messages, between you
• Through any other interaction between you and us.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to interact
with us. By accessing or using the Website, or interacting with us via any other means, you
agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued interaction with
us after we make changes to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please
check the Policy from time to time for updates.
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
Postal Address: 8102 Fulton Street E, Ada, MI 49301
Information We Collect & How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information
from and about users of our Website, including by which you may be personally identified, such
as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”), and
information that is about you but individually does not identify you
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide To Us.
The information we collect on or through the Website
or other interactions with you may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
• Details of transactions facilitated by the Website.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve the Website
and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• To register you as a new user
• To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges
• To manage our relationship with you
• To enable you to complete a survey
• To administer and protect our Website, and improve its performance.
• To deliver relevant Website content to you
• To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer
relationships and experiences
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may
be of interest to you.
• To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
• To recognize you when you return to the Website
• To carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements
entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
• To notify you about any changes to the Website or any products or services we offer
• To take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent
• For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our
users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We
may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
• With your consent
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request
• To enforce or apply agreements between us and you, including for billing and
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or
Policy Towards Minors.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one
under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly
collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do
not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on
the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under
13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we
might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 616-207-1260.
Personal Information on this page with a date on which such update was published. It is your
responsibility to visit this page from time to time and to make sure you fully understand how we
treat your Personal Information. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of
changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.